Johnson's 2022 Corn Maze | Opening Sept. 30
Farmer Dean has cut two mazes for you, your family, and your friends to explore. There is a 1-acre maze and a 6-acre maze to navigate. Come enjoy a relaxing time in the fresh air just roaming the trails. There are 7 acres of corn with approximately 2 miles of trails. You may even feel as if you are the only one in the maze at times!
For those who want more of a challenge, Farmer Dean will have an activity in both of the mazes. There will be a game made of riddles and fill-in-the-blanks. The game will have a theme to celebrate this season’s maze design (Nature’s Pollinators). Plus, the smaller 1-acre maze is geared toward our younger audience who may not be able to read. It will be picture-oriented so they can be included in the hunt.
Both mazes are open after dark. There are no lights in the maze but flashlights are welcome. The mazes are only haunted by you and the darkness. After you find your way through the maze a large campfire will be waiting for you. Bring your own s’more ingredients and relax by the cozy fire.
Just so you know…there are no maps of the maze given out. What fun would that be? You are simply on your own in a big field of corn!
Mazes are open on the weekends Starting September 30
Weekends only weather permitting | Last entry 30 minutes before close
Friday 5PM – 9PM
Saturday 10AM – 9PM
Sunday & Columbus Day 10AM – 5PM
Pumpkin Fest Friday (10.29) 10AM – 9PM
- 1-acre maze $4.00 per person
- 6-acre maze $7.00 per person
- Children 3 and under are free
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Weekdays and weeknight maze reservations are available
- Inquire about group rates for parties of 20 or more
- If a private group would like to have a scavenger hunt. Bring the items for the hunt and Farmer Dean will hide them in the maze before the event. This needs to be scheduled and approved before the event
- Flashlights are welcome
- A large campfire is provided after dark (weather permitting)
For more information or questions contact Dean Johnson at 815-895-3752, firstname.lastname@example.org